• Professionals from Pipeline Industry
• Professionals from Oil & Gas
• Corrosion professionals and pipeline engineers
• Inspection & NDT professionals, Failure Analyst
• Material & Design Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers
• Welding Professionals
• Operation & maintenance personnel
• Cathodic Protection field personnel, technicians and inspectors
• Professional from Coating & Inhibitor Industry
• Corrosion Monitoring System
• Design & Engineering Consulting Organizations
• Vendors and Suppliers
• Construction & Infrastructure Companies
• Engineering and Professional institutes
• R&D organizations
+ 18% GST will be applicable as extra.
5% Early Bird Discount applicable, in case payment received before 15th Dec 2017.
An Exhibition related to Pipeline Design, Operation, Inspection & Maintenance has also been arranged concurrently to explore new technologies, showcase different products & specialize services, create business opportunities and partnerships related to pipeline industries catering to Design & Engineering, Inspection & NDT Techniques, Corrosion control techniques/ products, Metallic and Non-metallic Materials, Corrosion Monitoring Systems, Inhibitor Dosing, Welding and other related fields. Considering the range of coverage and potential of business growth, the proposed exhibition is definitely going to establish a new bench mark.
The exhibitions shall provide an opportunity to promote a meaningful interaction between service providers and product sellers with the end user companies. The organizers will provide a well-furnished modern exhibition facility at the venue which can easily be accessed by the participants as well as to the visitors. This exhibition will be open to all the delegates and invitees from industry, research and academic institutions during the conference. The exhibitors will be entitled for the below facilities: